Helena, MT

Posted May 21, 2014
I love Bryant! The staff is amazing and they work together as a team to meet every childs needs. I am proud to say that my kids are Bryant Panthers

Posted August 26, 2013
We really liked this school. I am very happy with the school staff. I really feel this school is EXCELLENT!

Bryant School 1

Posted January 21, 2011
Bryant could be a good school if they would make the kids behave. I have never seen a school let kids talk how they want and pretty much do whatever they want. My fifth grader is begging me to transfer her to another school because she is scared. The teachers need to be in charge not the student. They shouldn't get to choose if they want to do homework in the classroom and if they don't want to they should get sent home. The kids at Bryant are very disrespectful and there should be no tolerance to it. I don't know what else to say but I am going to try and transfer my kids to a different school so that I can have some piece of mind. It is ridiculous. There school motto says be safe, be responsible, be a learner, be respectable. They need to practice what they preach. I hope things work out and we can transfer.

Posted July 25, 2010
My son had a great experience at this school. His teacher worked at his level and the principal was great.

Posted August 19, 2009
I have had my two children at Bryant for two years now and I am very happy with the teachers and principal. From my previous experience with schools, they go above and beyond! They genuinely care about the kids! I am pleased with what they are learning and the amount of homework is perfect - not too much, not too little. The children are greeted everyday (by name!) from the principal, and are aknowledged for their efforts in school at award assemblies (each child is aknowledged twice during the year). I really feel this school is EXCELLENT!

Posted October 14, 2008

Bryant School
1529 Boulder, Helena, MT  59601
Last modified Bryant School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top