Four Georgians School 4

Posted November 16, 2012
I moved to this district over 2 years ago from a very large one in Central Florida, my son was in 2nd grade and my other son was starting K. I have been very impressed with the quality of education my boys have had here at this school. My boys are now in 4th and 2nd grades, and I haven't had one complaint (other than parking issues). Maybe it's the small town vibe, but I love that my kids are known by their names by the office staff and even the principle. In Florida schools they are so many kids in one school unless your kids are the trouble makers none of the staff take the time to get to know the kids, it's all about the tests. Here it may be about the tests too, but I feel the kids get a better all-around quality education, with recess and field trips, things that our old district got rid of to be able to pass those FCAT's. Parents are very active and everyone takes pride in the fact that they are part of the Four Georgians Community!

Four Georgians School 5

Posted September 22, 2011
Four Georgians Elementary School is a wonderful school where the students are actively engaged, the parents consistently participate, the teachers are exceptional and motivating, and the principal is kind. Students here learn respect for themselves and others and are constantly challenged in their academics!

Four Georgians School 2

Posted March 25, 2010
Four Georgians used to be a great school, but since the new principal arrived, the whole school has become pretty terrible. This principal has swept many important issues under the rug, and has a questionable disciplinary record. She has demonstrated poor judgement on more than one occasion, and recommends that eight year old children work out their problems, instead of guiding them into the right direction. She also forces children to be friends with each other, disallowing the kids to choose who they would like to play with. She is a detriment to the education of the children in her school. One positive thing that I could say about Four G's is that a few of the teachers are really good. Unfortunately, there are a few there that are also really bad.

Four Georgians School
555 Custer Ave, Helena, MT  59601
Last modified Four Georgians School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Four Georgians School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top