Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

What a terrible excuse for a school. Where to begin? Lets start with the most obvious problem with this "school", the bullying. This school has one of the worst bullying problems I've ever seen. And I've seen dozens upon dozens of schools. If you are from outside the state or immediate area, do NOT send your child here. They will just be mocked and ridiculed in front of the entire class. Lets move onto the "Teachers" Little paid, sad excuses for teachers in todays world. I feel if there was a way that you could be a teacher without a high school diploma, 90% of the teachers here would fall into that group. They don't care about their students. In fact, I've seen teachers here WATCH bullying happening right in front of them, and they do NOTHING. They watch and laugh. If a child doesn't do what the teacher wants them to do, they yell at the child. Because, lets face the facts here, yelling at children is totally going to make them do anything faster, if more efficient. So sad. The books this school provides to teach its children are 20+ years old. They're so outdated they still refer to events from decades ago as "happening today." The state of Montana and the nation of the USA NEEDS to tear this place down. Its not providing anything worth while to its students and is a physical hazard to them as well. Just a year ago there were evacuations because of lead poisoning in the building. I give this school a -10/10. Absolutely terrible. I pity this place with all my heart.

Poor low class education some nice teachers but overall most teachers don't really care.Huge bullying issue here and last horribly overcrowded.One of the worst places for an education in the USA most classes still use books 25+ years old which doesn't work anymore.

This school is terrible! If you really want good academics stay away! This School has low test scores, weird and mean teachers, and major bullying issues. Bullying happens all the time and no effort is made to stop it! Also the kids here are mean and exclude new kids. Lastly this school has an overcrowding problem.

At first I was a little scared to go to a big school like this!!!! I think the teachers need to pay a little more attention cause when I was a 6th grader 8th grader were so mean!!!!! The teachers didnt do anything!!!! Now I am a 7th grader and I love cr Anderson!!!!

I was teased and excluded by all my classmates. All though some teachers helped, in general most teachers ignored me and the things students said to me. I can honestly say C.R.Anderson Middle School did NOT provide me with a free and appropriate education.

This school is definitely absolute best, Junior High in all of, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, South, and North Dakota! This school is just absolutely fantastic. I for one am extremely proud to say that i can live in a city that has that great of a school! When I was a kid. I went to Helena Middle School for 6th and 7th, but for 8th I went here, and I sent my kids here, and they came out some of the smartest kids in Helena. At the scholastic competitions this school does fabulous! If you or someone you know is going to be moving to Helena anytime soon, i strongly recommend C.R. Anderson Junior High. It rocks!

The shcool is unorganized. Teachers have hard time dealing with kids.

The new principal, Mr. Campbell, is fantastic. Most of my favorite teachers have retired, but Mrs. Rieley (7th grade English) is still there, and is great. Student Council is strong at C.R., though the sports have been replaced by YMCA-sponsored sports, which aren't as well organized as the school ones used to be. The after school tutoring program is great for struggling students, they provide teachers and a few high school tutors to help with daily homework.

This school makes a very large group of students feel safe and secure as though it was a small school setting. The lengthy experience of the staff is a positive addition to the whole educational process because you never worry that the curriculum is being covered thoroughly.

Last modified C R Anderson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.