Helena, MT
Students enrolled: 1,017

Posted October 13, 2014
Poor low class education some nice teachers but overall most teachers don't really care.Huge bullying issue here and last horribly overcrowded.One of the worst places for an education in the USA most classes still use books 25+ years old which doesn't work anymore.

Posted March 06, 2012
This school is terrible! If you really want good academics stay away! This School has low test scores, weird and mean teachers, and major bullying issues. Bullying happens all the time and no effort is made to stop it! Also the kids here are mean and exclude new kids. Lastly this school has an overcrowding problem.

C R Anderson Middle School 4

Posted October 11, 2009
At first I was a little scared to go to a big school like this!!!! I think the teachers need to pay a little more attention cause when I was a 6th grader 8th grader were so mean!!!!! The teachers didnt do anything!!!! Now I am a 7th grader and I love cr Anderson!!!!

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted April 26, 2009
I was teased and excluded by all my classmates. All though some teachers helped, in general most teachers ignored me and the things students said to me. I can honestly say C.R.Anderson Middle School did NOT provide me with a free and appropriate education.

Posted February 04, 2009
This school is definitely absolute best, Junior High in all of, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, South, and North Dakota! This school is just absolutely fantastic. I for one am extremely proud to say that i can live in a city that has that great of a school! When I was a kid. I went to Helena Middle School for 6th and 7th, but for 8th I went here, and I sent my kids here, and they came out some of the smartest kids in Helena. At the scholastic competitions this school does fabulous! If you or someone you know is going to be moving to Helena anytime soon, i strongly recommend C.R. Anderson Junior High. It rocks!

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted May 10, 2008
The shcool is unorganized. Teachers have hard time dealing with kids.

Posted February 06, 2008

C R Anderson Middle School 3

Posted October 10, 2007

C R Anderson Middle School
1200 Knight St, Helena, MT  59601
Last modified C R Anderson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C R Anderson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top