Bad
Good

Posted April 30, 2015
I don't have much to say, i just know that I have progressed in my education far more than I have in any other school I have attended. The friends here are great! The extra-curricular activities are endless as well as rewarded. I just know that if I were to do it all over again I would still have picked Joliet High School. As a student, I love it here!

Posted August 05, 2009
I do go to this school and i may not like every teacher but i love all the friends you can make here!

Joliet High School 4

Posted September 25, 2008
I was an exchage Student in this high school. I really enjoyed to be a student in Joliet High School. All teacher are really nice people. My favorite teacher were Mrs. Bell and Mrs. White Believe me, Joliet high school is a good place to learn and meet new friends. thanks!

Posted January 20, 2004
Both our daughter who is a Junior and our son who is a sixth grader like the school system. Both are busy with extracurricular activities such as band, FFA, football, and basketball. Overall quality of teachers, we feel, is very good and they take an active role in helping children to be responsible citizens as well. Citizenship is strong in the school as are respect of other and for property. Very happy with the school and teachers. School is currently in a remodeling/rebuilding project inclusive of new classrooms, new music room, new vo-ag shop, weight room, and gymnasium all of which have been almost desperately needed. It is our belief our children will be well prepared for college and also for life and technology. Well worth our move here even though we are 3rd generation Montanans. Our old school and native home/birth at Stanford, MT is equally as good though smaller.

Joliet High School
300 North Park St, Joliet, MT  59041
Last modified Joliet High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.