Bad
Good

My stepchildren are both bulliex by other students and my stepson is picked on by his teacher. The teachers and staff at this school are rude and don't care about the kids. My stepdaughter is being taught that 5+4=11. We are pulling our kids out of the school and the district.

The best thing about this particular school lies in its teachers-for the most part, they are truly committed to providing the best care and education that they can to their students. Two stellar examples are Lisa Lake in the 1st grade and Levi Nickel in the 2nd grade. The school's modus operandi is not one of mathematics which is a universal problem in many schools but this is not decided upon by individual schools and should not be prated about here-parental involvement on a organizational level is sublevel-few do the work of many. Administratively, it is run very effectively due to an extremely competent principal. On a special services level, the administrator of special services is stellar. I had dust ups with the teacher for 1st and 2nd grade as she was unable to control my child and did not seem effective at her position, but as she was new, perhaps that has rectified itself. The special education teacher for 3rd and 4th grade is amazing. I will truly miss her calming influence over myself and my child. If you have a special needs child, Crysta Beauregard is more than up to any challenge and your child will blossom under her tutelage.

My child has come home with bruises, they have been emotionally bullyied by teachers and staff. They have not learned like they should. Come home crying and over stressed.

I have recently moved out of state and the biggest loss that came with moving was East Evergreen Elementary school. My children have excelled and flourished in the years they have attended this school. The principal as well as all the staff have been attentive to my children's every need and the parent teacher communication was excellent.The school counselor was always there for my children and me as a parent. My children and I will always have the fondest of memories of this school. Thank you Mrs. Dafoe and staff!

The teachers and staff have been great to work with. They have been attentive and concerned with the needs of my child over the past two years.

My daughter has gone to this school for kindergarten and 1st grade. Both of her teachers were very caring and compassionate towards each individual child in their class. It is a wonderful school and I am so sad that my daughter will no longer be attending due to a move. I can only hope that her new school will treat her as good as this one did.

Because of NCLB, the school's concentration has been solely on fluent reading (minus the comprehension) and math. The students are being robbed of science, social studies, and writing instruction. Above average students are left unchallenged.

Last modified East Evergreen School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.