Kalispell, MT
Students enrolled: 1,485

Posted May 06, 2010
This school is beyond excellence. Each and every day is a new opportunity to learn and achieve. The International Baccalaurette program pushes students capacities to the brink. The IB teachers have given my fellow peers and I the education necessary for life, college, and most importantly, our dreams. The students are prepared and have become active thinkers about international and national issues. Students not taking the IB courses maybe the only ones not benefiting from this great opportunity. This is the only possible flaw from this school.

Posted February 24, 2010
This high school has very low standards. Maybe I believe this because I am from a different state but looking at the homework my child has to do for her teachers, I simply cannot believe this is a high school. Taking a half day once a month so the teachers can have a meeting is insane. Especially when you take into account the fact that many teachers try to get out of them as if they were high school students themselves. I am very concerned that my daughter is not going to have the oppertunities my oldest two had. She gets straight A's but after looking at her course work I still worry. Her most recent essay was a C+ at best. Yet her teacher rewarded her with an A. It seems all you have to do in this school is show up and hand in the work.

Posted February 22, 2010

Flathead High School 0

Posted June 26, 2009
I am a student at Flathead High School. This school is the only school in the Flathead Valley with the IB program. Flathead also has a variety of extracurricular activities. I did tennis this past year and am planning to do speech and debate. I am looking forward to school next year.

Posted November 22, 2008
This is the best school i have ever went to where I live. The Teachers are awsome and the School has a Great Atmosphere and Enviroment and has lot of good kids at this school. Flathead also has a Really high school Spirit when it comes to sports, most everybody has great sportmenship. The Teachers Make tought Subjects like Math and Science easier and help you reach your goal, they also are always there when you need their help. they help you get the education u need and wont let you fail. The teachers aid are also reat and are always there for support and always take time to help you when you are haveing problems with a paper. All the teahcers and class aids are Spectacular. The school also has one of the best Administration in montana.

Posted July 22, 2008
Coming from California and being familiar with the school systems there I am so happy with our choice to move here for our daughters high school education. I have found the teachers and administration to be open to any questions or concerns I might have. Campus is clean and safe.

Posted June 02, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008
I am a retired Flathead High School teacher. Flathead is an excellent school that provides opportunities for all students academically as well as in the extra curricular activities. There are many classes available for students to prepare them for the job market if they do not want to further their education past high school. In addition, FHS is in its 4th year as an International Baccalaureate school. Students can receive a full IB diploma. The number of students involved in the IB program continues to grow. The current principal is in his 2nd year and is doing a superb job of leading the school, fully supporting all of the programs at FHS.

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted February 08, 2008

Flathead High School
644 4th Ave West, Kalispell, MT  59901
Last modified Flathead High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flathead High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top