Posted August 06, 2011
I absolutely love this school. The teachers are great and always make you feel welcome into the class room at anytime. I've had 3 students attending over the last 15 years and there really isn't enough good things I could say. Teachers are not only quick to identify academic hurdles that may arise, but also quick to act on them and get the extra help the student needs. Fabulous I say...FABULOUS!

Cornelius Hedges School 4

Posted December 08, 2010
Hedges is a terrific elementary school. The teachers are dedicated; administration is hard-working and passionate about the school. It also just has a very nice feel about it. A lot of families walk to/from school every day, and the school is bright and cheery.

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted March 29, 2008
This school is amazing. Everybody is so friendly. My daughter really loved it and so did I and my husband.

Cornelius Hedges School
827 4th Ave East, Kalispell, MT  59901
Last modified Cornelius Hedges School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cornelius Hedges School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top