Valley Adventist Christian School 5

Posted December 06, 2006
VACS is a great place for parents wanting their children to receive individual attention from the teacher. The present student/teacher ratio is 10 to 1. Development in leadership and social skills is a priority. The spiritual development is great! I feel that my boys are going to a school where the innocence of their home life is supported. Their national testing scores are always ahead of the curve. One of my children has exhibited ADD, and the teachers have been patient and helpful in working with us in a non drug method. I would encourage you to check out this hidden gem in the Flathead Valley.

Valley Adventist Christian School
1275 Helena Flats Road, Kalispell, MT  59901
Last modified Valley Adventist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 2-6
Valley Adventist Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top