Laurel, MT

Laurel Middle School 3

Posted June 16, 2015
My son transferred last year from Billings and really wasn't ready for the middle school environment as he was a 5th grader. Everyone at the school was as helpful as they could be to try to help him fit in. He loved that he was given the chance to excel and take more advanced classes than he previously had. Overall, I was impressed with the sense of community that we found here.

Laurel Middle School 1

Posted May 06, 2015
I genuinely hate this school, I am a student and think that most of the teachers are to rough or strict but a few are actually alright. Most hate me specially for no logical reason, I sit quietly calmly attentive and patiently, but yet I get called out as if I have done something terrible. If my teachers reading this I am sorry but you are strict. Our school constantly has bullying assembly's, saying our district has a problem but we don't! I as a student don't see bullying, period. Sure we mess around now and again but it's not a problem, all of you are over reacting. The aids/supervision don't pay attention to the trouble makers they pay attention to us the calm ones, hovering over us like lions waiting for a gazelle to make a mistake and then pouncing Sending us to the vice principal and scolded like bad dogs. I can't wait till next year for high school away from all of this dramatic scenery called middle school, and finally from the teachers that despise me. I would give this school a half a star if I could, but my point is you ALL need to be nicer and less strict.

Laurel Middle School 2

Posted October 29, 2014
There are a few very good teachers who really do want the kids to succeed and are willing to work with the kid/parents on solving issues. However that is too few and far between. There is a new principal and yet again a new math teacher. No consistency between year to year and a lack of problem solving that isn't black or white. My words of wisdom, be ready to fight for your kid's rights and not buckle to the rigid my way or the highway.

Laurel Middle School

Posted October 25, 2009
The administrators are very hands on. I love that they know the kids by name and are really involved. The school is just awesome!

Laurel Middle School 2

Posted July 09, 2009
The staff at this school is unbelieveable. I swear they cannot teach. The administration does not do their job correctly. They need to upgrade on teachers.

Laurel Middle School
725 Washington Ave, Laurel, MT  59044
Last modified Laurel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laurel Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top