Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2013
My son attended Lincoln for his kindergarten year. I could not have asked for a better start to his academic career because he "graduated" Kinder LOVING school. His teachers were patient and kind with my more-energetic-than-average son, all while instilling him with the skills he needs to be successful for his 1st grade year and beyond. He was not able to read at all before school began and now is reading better than I could have expected. They also offer a free after-school program known as POUNCE which offered field trips as well as activities like basketball. My son loved all the teachers and staff (he would run up to give hugs to the Principal, lunch ladies and teachers!) While it is the consensus to worry about the quality of education a child receives at such a small school, Lincoln School and the teachers there exceeded my expectations admirably.

Lincoln Elementary School
808 Main St, Lincoln, MT  59639
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top