Pine Creek 7-8 5

Posted March 14, 2009
This school is a K-8 facility. As a parent with 3 children who have been enrolled in Pine Creek School for 8 years I have to say I am a die hard fan! My youngest will hopefully be there for 4 more years so I will have had 12 years of continued involvement. The small class sizes and individual attention given to each student is invaluable. Quality of education is also impecable. Parents are encouraged to be involved and there is always something fun on the calendar. Nestled in the beautiful Paradise Valley south of Livingston Mt adds to the incredible ambiance of this country school. For our family there was no competition when looking for an amazing education for our children.

Pine Creek 7-8