PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The hostility towards people outside their a tiny accepted school and church is palpable and well known in the Gallatin Valley.

It is well known within the Gallatin Valley that the students who are educated here can't really compete outside their tiny community. As you will read in the comments, any kind of comment meant to educate the public as to what they are enrolling the most precious of their responsibilities into is met with hostility. Do your homework.

I absolutely love this school! What the school, teachers, administration, staff, students and other families have done for my children is amazing. This school is a blessing, and being part of it goes beyond being a part of the "school community" but it provides us with a sense of FAMILY. The teachers LOVE the children while challenging them to reach their highest levels of success in academics, spiritual growth, physical development, and extra curricular activities! My family knows, without a shadow of a doubt, that should something "bad" happen to one of us, the entire school and school families will rally around us and support us in Christ's love. I cannot say enough good things about Manhattan Christian! Is it expensive, yes, do we have to make sacrifices in other areas to allow our kids to go, yes, but it is worth EVERY single penny. This school focuses on the most important things, and everyone there desires success for each student. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Manhattan Christian School for all student ages, and encourage you to come check it out. It is worth coming for a tour or a day of shadowing or an open house.

There seems to be one person out there with a vendetta against MCS, and that one person likes to write reviews. We are not from this "Dutch community", do not have deep pockets, and didn't know anyone here before enrolling our kids here. They have both graduated now, but I do not regret one bit having sacrificed a little bit to send them to MCS. They thrived there, had wonderful friends that were very accepting, and grew into extremely well rounded, compassionate, kind, respectful, caring young women with educations that served them well into college. They became very confident because of the small school atmosphere where they were able to participate and excel in sports and other small groups. Teachers were understanding and caring about their academics, as well as their spiritual development and personal lives. I would strongly recommend MCS to anyone, and hope that my grandchildren will be able to attend there someday!

This school does not have keep out signs......only signs asking the public to respect private property and keep dogs off the property. Not sure why reviewers think otherwise. My children thoroughly enjoy the challenging classes offered here as opposed to the less challenging classes they were enrolled in another local school. Also the atmosphere of acceptance for all is much different than what my children saw at their previous school.

This school has keep out signs all over the campus and only allows paying students to play on their huge campus while all the other kids get nothing

Do your research wisely, this school's enrollment is way down and most of the kids left to go to public school.

My children have really blossomed at MCS! The teachers and coaches have been wonderful mentors.

My daughter has absolutely bloomed at this school. The teachers she has had so far have been phenomenal and the leadership of this school fantastic. I wouldn't trade it for the world! No school is perfect, but it's positive attributes far outweigh any negative I can think of. We are grateful this school is an option.

This is our second year at MCS and we a very happy with it. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming and the involvement of the families and the community is outstanding.

Last modified Manhattan Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12