Sacred Heart Elementary School 0

Posted May 02, 2010
Thank you for the review. We are far from prefect, but it really is a wonderful school. You can see more at www.mcsacredheart.com. I have not been able to update the site, but you get a sense of what we are like. Thank you. Bart Freese, principal teacher

Sacred Heart Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Sacred Heart provides a wonderful learning enviroment for kids PreSchool thru 8th grade.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2004
I've never seen such parent involvement and cooperation go into one school, and it certainly shows. The children are, for the most part, hard working, fun-loving, and respectful. The parents work with the school for the benefit of the children. I couldn't think of a better place for my child to be.

Sacred Heart Elementary School
519 North Center Avenue, Miles City, MT  59301
Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top