PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

MIS has a fantastic preschool program. Our child has had an excellent experience in her classroom. The Spanish immersion is amazing and the art, music and library class provide a well rounded experience.

What a wonderful place. My child has thrived with her great teachers and strong friendships.

Well, this one was not for us. I did not feel welcome at all -- there was little sense of community if you did't go in to the school with a set of friends... My child hated her experience so much that when we tried to speak Spanish to her at night, she cried. We also found a good many of the teachers to be very stern, strict, and even got our child's name wrong...at the end of the year! So, not for us. We left.

Art, music, dance and learning a second language are just some of the things my 3 year old can't get enoough of. She used to hesitate going to school when we were at another facility, here, she runs to her teachers and doesn't even say goodbye to mom anymore! Everyone there knows you by name (even though I can't figure out for the life of me how some of these staff members know my name!)I couldn't ask for a better school.

MIS offers a challenging bilingual education that creates life-long learners with a global perspective. My daughter just graduated from the school and was extremely well-prepared for high school

Last modified Missoula Int'l School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8