Missoula, MT
Students enrolled: 1,283

Posted October 04, 2009
Everyone can be thierselves. Good caring Teachers.

Posted September 16, 2009
Hellgate High School is a wonderful, diverse, creative learning environment. It's not only a school, but a community of skilled and accepting people.

Posted August 04, 2009
I was a student at this school and I loved it so mcuh! The best school in the state!!!

Hellgate High School 2

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted January 20, 2009
I went to hellgate through my junior year i didnt like the classes i wasnt helped much with classes at all when i needed help, i did however love the choir programs they had there. As for the student considering a new school i would recommend Sentinel classes there are GREAT i really loved my senior year at that school.

Hellgate High School 1

Posted January 14, 2009
I'm only a freshman at Hellgate but I hate it so much I'm considering switching schools. Seriously considering it. I am not challenged at all in classes, teachers don't teach, and there is no authority! This school needs work!!!

Posted October 03, 2008
Hellgate High School is just overall a great school and from my expieriance of attending there I absolutely had a great time and a great high school expieriance!

Posted August 18, 2008

Posted March 30, 2007
Hellgate is an outstanding school. Clearly, those aspects that may be viewed as weak are limited by outdated personnel policies that we can no longer afford to support. The Principal has an exceptional, national reputation, but is limited by outdated policies to improve those areas that need change and improvment. We owe it to the students to provide an environment that promotes an atmosphere to excel!

Posted October 22, 2006

Hellgate High School
900 South Higgins, Missoula, MT  59801
Last modified Hellgate High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hellgate High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top