Missoula, MT
Students enrolled: 1,283

Posted October 04, 2009
Everyone can be thierselves. Good caring Teachers.

Posted September 16, 2009
Hellgate High School is a wonderful, diverse, creative learning environment. It's not only a school, but a community of skilled and accepting people.

Posted August 04, 2009
I was a student at this school and I loved it so mcuh! The best school in the state!!!

Posted January 20, 2009
I went to hellgate through my junior year i didnt like the classes i wasnt helped much with classes at all when i needed help, i did however love the choir programs they had there. As for the student considering a new school i would recommend Sentinel classes there are GREAT i really loved my senior year at that school.

Hellgate High School 1

Posted January 14, 2009
I'm only a freshman at Hellgate but I hate it so much I'm considering switching schools. Seriously considering it. I am not challenged at all in classes, teachers don't teach, and there is no authority! This school needs work!!!

Posted October 03, 2008
Hellgate High School is just overall a great school and from my expieriance of attending there I absolutely had a great time and a great high school expieriance!

Posted March 30, 2007
Hellgate is an outstanding school. Clearly, those aspects that may be viewed as weak are limited by outdated personnel policies that we can no longer afford to support. The Principal has an exceptional, national reputation, but is limited by outdated policies to improve those areas that need change and improvment. We owe it to the students to provide an environment that promotes an atmosphere to excel!

Posted February 25, 2005
I graduated from hellgate a few years ago, but loved it. The drama department was great, as were the band, orchestra and choir departments and the school paper is one of the best in the state. There are a lot of clubs, and it's easy for students to start their own. The english teachers were wonderful (sadly some of my favorites have left) as were the foreign language teachers. it's a great learning environment with plenty of extracurricular activites and supportive classmates and faculty. It's also the most attractive looking building of all the other high schools in missoula.

900 South Higgins, Missoula, MT  59801
Last modified Hellgate High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hellgate High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top