Missoula, MT

Posted September 17, 2009
Well trained, experienced, caring staff. Great programs, good education level. Communicates well w/ parents. My only complaint is that they should try to represent a more balanced religious belief system or crack down on Christians soliciting my kindergartner's soul.

Chief Charlo School 2

Posted December 13, 2007
Really weak communication with the staff at this school.

Posted July 23, 2007
C.C. is a wonderful school that we will dearly miss. The staff is wonderful and treats every child with kindness and care. The principal is great and is very hands on and involved, making school a fun atmosphere. Cheryl works the front desk and she is a special person who takes the extra time to make everything flow just right. The teachers are also wonderful and our children had a great learning experience there.

Chief Charlo School 0

Posted March 19, 2007
This school has a excellent principal, awesome teachers, good academics, and a nice playground.

Posted October 29, 2006
This is a very good school!I have went to chief charlo since 3nd grade.The teachers are exellent!I am in 5th grade and will go to medow hill next year.Thanks mr.thane for the great work you have done!

Posted October 02, 2006
I have 3 kids that go to this school and I would not send them anywhere else but here.The teachers are excellent and the principal does his job very well.My kids love to get up and go to school and I have never had a problem out of them.If you are a parent trying to find a great school for your kids, chief Charlo is it!

Chief Charlo School
5600 Longview Dr, Missoula, MT  59803
Last modified Chief Charlo School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chief Charlo School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top