Missoula, MT

Posted December 02, 2013
What an amazing staff all the way around! My kids love going to school at Russell! The teachers, the principal and secretary have always made me feel welcome and involved as a parent! Great school!

Russell School 3

Posted June 26, 2012
I love all the teachers at Russell school! They have all been so good with our children.

Russell School 0

Posted May 04, 2009
This school is the best! The secretary is open and very nice to all parents and kids. Teachers stay on top of keeping in touch on childs progress, working hands on withthe parents. My daughter was teh kid that likes to talk and they got her engaged in activites and made her intrested in learning, she is now an honor roll student.

Posted April 10, 2005
Russell is extremely kid focused! The teachers are there because they genuinely want to teach children. The parent involvement allows for a lot of fun things to take place within the school!

Posted September 09, 2003
I feel that the teachers at Russell school are great. My kids have learned so much. They have been wonderfull to my kids who attend this school. I enjoy seeing them learn and achieve their goals.

Russell School
3216 Russell St, Missoula, MT  59801
Last modified Russell School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Russell School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top