Missoula, MT

Clark Fork School 5

Posted May 13, 2010
Wonderful school! Truly the cream of the crop in Missoula. As a parent, I could not be more impressed in how much respect and care is taken. Great integration of nature and saunters. As a high school teacher, the curriculum is solid and the math program puts the students above grade level.

Clark Fork School 5

Posted February 01, 2007
My child has been attending CFS for two years now and we are thrilled with it. The school is very community oriented and parents are encouraged to participate whenever they get the chance. I can pop into school and have lunch with my son or join him on a hike around the neighborhood as the class learns first hand about the world around them. The school's Place-Based educational philosophy is a really unique approach to teaching. It fosters a love of learning in the kids that will be a great advantage in later life. The bottom line is that my son loves to go to school - and I'm having a pretty good time there too.

Clark Fork School