Ramsay, MT

Ramsay School 5

Posted August 17, 2013
Ramsay school is a super school! It is small but powerful in learning and oppertunities for the kids to participate in sports,plus have fun at school.The academic ratings are superb!

Ramsay School 5

Posted May 07, 2012
I went to Ramsay school when i was young and my children go there now. I also have family members that work there. I can tell you from first hand that Ramsay is by far the best elementary school available in this area. I have never witnessed anything that this substitute teachers claims that she has. Sounds to me like a bitter teacher that maybe they didn't hire for a full time position.

Ramsay School 0

Posted March 11, 2008
I am a substitute teacher at Ramsay School and i have had first hand experience. I have seen staff and teachers screaming at students. I also feel that there curriculum is lacking because of the lack of respect for there students. The kids feel like they are in a jail cell they walk around scared to death of what they might be doing wrong.

Ramsay School
3 Russell St, Ramsay, MT  59748
Last modified Ramsay School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramsay School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top