Shepherd, MT

Posted July 20, 2014
Very happy with this school. Very professional and caring teachers with good communication. Small school were staff knows your name.

Posted December 24, 2007

Shepherd Elementary School 0

Posted October 17, 2007
My son has been attending school here now for 3 years. Wonderful teachers / staff! A definate plus for the community.

Posted December 08, 2006
We decided to move to Shepherd before our oldest daughter started Jr. High and are very pleased with our choice. She is doing extremely well, has maintained her 4.0, is challenged, and has great teachers. The band class has improved her flute skills far beyond what she would have learned at her other school. Extended Studies is enjoyed more here, too. I have only met with the Jr. High Principal, and was very impressed with his vision for the students. The discipline program really helps the students learn responsibility. I would encourage anyone to enroll their children in this school.

Posted July 27, 2005
Shepherd has been a blessing. From kindergarten to current each teacher has given my son the love of school. I recommend the school highly!

Posted July 25, 2004
Our Children have been attending Shepherd Schools for going on three years. The teachers have all been great. The three pricipals are good pricipals, we are very lucky to have them. The teachers and principals are fair, taking into consideration all facts before administering any discipline. I am glad we have moved our kids to this school.

Shepherd Elementary School
7842 Shepherd Rd, Shepherd, MT  59079
Last modified Shepherd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shepherd Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top