Lone Rock School 0

Posted October 18, 2008
Hi everyone! I go to Lone Rock Middle School as a Sixth Grader..And it is one of the best schools I have ever been to. (My Family just moved up here from Cody, WY) The teachers actually care about you..And will help you with your homework..As in the Cafetirea, I give it Five Stars Alone! It is amazing! They make everything from scratch! And there good! Far as I know..There test scores are pretty good..But I recommend to anyone coming to Stevensville with kids, You should come to this school! We are very welcoming to new students!

Lone Rock School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
It is a great school. They have around 16 kids per class so there is a lot of teacher student activity. Small town great place for kids to grow up in.

Lone Rock School
1112 Three Mile Creek Rd, Stevensville, MT  59870
Last modified Lone Rock School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lone Rock School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top