Stevensville, MT

Posted April 24, 2010
Stevensville School system is great. Our kids get a wonderful education, and the teachers do a great job!!!!

Posted September 26, 2008

Posted September 25, 2008
I have found the staff and administration very welcoming. I have two students at Stevensville Schools and I like to volunteer in the classrooms. I have found that my interactions with the teachers and students here very rewarding. My children have been challenged in their studies and have made great strides already this year. v My children have attended two other schools and they have told me that the students at Stevensville are by far the friendliest.

Stevensville K-6 3

Posted August 13, 2008
Principal does not encourage creative interaction of teachers with the administration. Prefers email to face-to-face conversation.

Stevensville K-6 4

Posted September 15, 2005
- a former student
I moved to this school from Maryland when I was six. I started second grade here as the youngest child in my class. Looking back on my experience at Stevensville from high school at Corvallis, I recognize it as a very rewarding one. I feel that my teachers genuinely cared about me, and felt that even more strongly when former principal Sally Hickman talked with my parents about me jumping fourth grade. The Gifted and Talented program was very good, and I think the teachers got to work with the students on a personal basis. I never felt like I couldn't talk to a teacher or counselor about a problem. This is a very good elementary school.

Stevensville K-6
300 Park St, Stevensville, MT  59870
Last modified Stevensville K-6 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stevensville K-6 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top