Broadwater High School 1

Posted November 30, 2013
This school is terrible!!!! The bullying that goes on there is not even funny!! There are teachers that bully, put down, and even embarrass students!! I'm glad I graduated from that school I hated it so much that I was at the point of committing suicide because I was being bullied, sexually harrassed and physically abused all through school and the teachers and principal wouldn't do NOTHING!!!!!!! My sophomore year I wanted to dropout because I was tired of dealing with everything. I'm glad I didn't droput even though I missed just about all of my sophomore year because I had to go into psychiatric care because of all the stuff thar happenend to me. I'm glad to be gone and out of that school forever!!!!

Broadwater High School 2

Posted December 16, 2008

Broadwater High School 0

Posted November 10, 2008
this is the best school on earth and i love all their teachers

Posted June 18, 2007
Small classroom sizes and excellent teachers make Broadwater a top choice for a quality education in a quant little community.

Posted October 24, 2006
- a former student
The teachers make every school what it is. Broadwater High School is great because of the abundances of excellent teaching.

Broadwater High School 1

Posted January 03, 2005

Posted February 11, 2004
- a former student

Broadwater High School
201 North Spruce, Townsend, MT  59644
Last modified Broadwater High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadwater High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top