Cecelia Hazelton School 5

Posted June 09, 2013
My daughter had a wonderful education here from k-2nd grade (we moved.) She was challenged, expected to do her best, and honestly loved her teachers and the staff. We've since moved away, and miss the relationship with her teachers. Living in a larger city makes it more difficult for teachers to connect with children, and in Townsend there are no limitations!

Cecelia Hazelton School 2

Posted February 04, 2013
I am finding that the teachers here are very discouraging and say rude comments to the children. My child has never had such a hard time in school ever until going here...very dissapointed and saddened as we like living here, but this school makes life pretty stressful.

Cecelia Hazelton School 5

Posted December 08, 2006
Cecelia Hazelton is great. The school/community does care about its sports teams - the students who participate are outstanding students. Cecelia Hazelton is a small school in a small town. It offers a safe learning environment, and a great foundation on which to build an education.

Cecelia Hazelton School 1

Posted May 07, 2006
I feel the quality of the education is poor. There is no foreign language taught until high school. Teachers and admin have an attitude problem. My kids are not learning and are not challenged. The school does not respect either parents or the kids yet they expect us to respect them. All the school cares about are their sports teams. I plan on moving to another district asap.

Cecelia Hazelton School
201 North Spruce, Townsend, MT  59644
Last modified Cecelia Hazelton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cecelia Hazelton School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top