Ulm, MT

Ulm 7-8 5

Posted September 15, 2014
This school has a very good student to teacher ratio. My daughter had between 6 and 13 students in each year. The school was very open to parental involvement: I started an after-school French club for the kindergarteners and first-graders, started and was the coach for MathCounts during 6-8th grades, was welcomed to attend days of classes every year with my daughter, and participated in the parent-school organization. My suggestions were listened to and usually acted upon. My concerns were addressed. This was a fabulous school!

Ulm 7-8
6 Ulm Vaughn Rd, Ulm, MT  59485
Last modified Ulm 7-8 is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ulm 7-8 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top