Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Victor High School 2

Posted April 24, 2016
Some of the teachers are amazing but then some teachers are awful, overall the teachers don't care about you and are plain disrespectful to the students academics are below average and they need to step it up I do not feel challenged academically here and I want to actually learn something, as for sports it's awful too they do not care about any sports and would let anybody coach I play volleyball and basketball and I have had 3 different coaches for the 3 years I've played again I do not feel athletically challenged either. One thing good I have to say about this school though is that it is small and everybody knows everybody so the whole school is kindof like one big family maybe not a happy family but a family.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted April 24, 2016
Mr. Arvish is the English/social studies teacher in the middle school I am finishing up my last year with him and he is the last gold teacher left in this school he actually cares and wants to see us succeed.

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted April 24, 2016
There's really no determination in this school because you know that the athletics and academics are terrible so no one is going anywhere and everyone knows that.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted April 24, 2016
Students are disrespectful to teachers but teachers are more disrespectful to students we preach respect in students but our teachers have 0

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted April 24, 2016
Compassion no most kids I talk to hate this school as much as me, caring kindof because it's so small so we all know each other and all care about each other

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted April 24, 2016
This school is not fair, kids can get in trouble with the principal but just because they claim to have some non-existing disorder they are let off the hook. Honesty, no, certain teachers are so bad that once we all cheated off of one person it's not that it's hard its below average academically but our math teacher and science teacher are literally the worst.

Victor High School 1

Posted February 22, 2016
the school sucks, the teachers dont even teachers the lesson half the time the show us a youtube video and tell us to do it. There is a lot of bullying that goes on in the school and nothing is done about it. i would not suggest bringing you children here.

Victor High School 5

Posted May 29, 2014
my osn has attended Victor since 6th grade. I was nervous about him moving to Victor school after being in Missoula school district. Best move we ever made!

Victor High School 5

Posted January 13, 2009
this school is the best one that i have ever been to!!!!

425 4th Ave, Victor, MT  59875
Last modified Victor High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.