Bellevue, NE

Posted February 22, 2015
Our family loves St. Matthew School. It is a warm and inviting community where our children are getting a great parochial school education. The class sizes are small. We know each of our children's classmates as well as the parents. We have been very pleased with each of the teachers. We moved here a few years ago and feel we made the right decision in choosing this school. We would highly recommend the school to other families.

Posted February 13, 2015
We have been very happy with sending our daughter to St. Matthew. This is her second year here and we absolutely love her PK teacher, Mrs. White. I love the fact that this is a small school, where everyone knows my child's name. It is worth paying for private school, knowing your child is safe and well educated.

Posted February 13, 2015
Dedicated professionals who care about the educational, spiritual and overall development of each student. You would be hard pressed to find a school that cares more about their students.

Posted February 13, 2015
So far so good! My son is in pre-school and we absolutely love it! He has learned so much already and is already doing more than most of the kids we know at other schools who are in first grade! Love his teacher Mrs. White, she is the perfect match for pre-k students, she's got great energy and seems to really love the kids as if they were her own! I am really looking forward to my child's future at St. Matthew!
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 13, 2015
This place is awesome! The teachers and administration are always responsive to any concerns we may have...which are very few. My children have been enrolled since first grade and we could not have picked a better school! I highly recommend St. Matt's.
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 13, 2015
St. Matthew's is easily the best school in Bellevue. Nebraska schools are good, but as a family that moves a lot I send my children to Catholic schools because I can guarantee a solid educational standard. The classes are a lot smaller than the public schools and the curriculum is leagues ahead in terms of level and professionalism.

Posted February 13, 2015
We could not be happier with St. Matthews! The Principal and teachers are wonderful and our son is excited to go to school here.

Posted February 12, 2015
Love St. Matthew School! Your child will receive an awesome education in a very warm family like environment. For the past 10 years, every 8th grade class has had a scholarship winners. These scholarships are given by various Catholic High Schools and awarded based on the placement test results. It is a proven fact that your child will be prepared for high school after attending St. Matthew. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a small school that's BIG on education!
3 people found this helpful

Posted February 12, 2015
We moved to the area in October 2014 and my boys were welcomed very warmly by their teachers and classmates. The school secretaries went out of their way to give us a thorough tour of the school. The parish priest is exceptional and gives very wonderful and inspirational homilies. Overall, we are very happy with our experience at St. Matthew School!
5 people found this helpful

Posted February 12, 2015
St. Matthew School is an excellent school with a unbeatable teaching staff. If you want your child to be prepared for high school academically, socially and spiritually, choose St. Matthews. Built by Offutt, for Offutt and Bellevue families!!!
4 people found this helpful