PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted December 02, 2015
I have 3 children currently enrolled at St. Bernadette. We have a children in grades 3, 2, and PreK. All of my children have learned a great deal and love their school. They enjoy the friends they have made. I love that my children are growing not only academically and socially, but also spiritually. We discussed the possibility of moving from the area, and my third grader became very apprehensive, and would only agree to moving as long as they could still attend St. Bernadette.

Posted May 04, 2013
St Bernadette is a great school! I went to another Omaha Catholic School that was really big and has many students. I love St Bernadette because everyone is like a second family! On my first day I met my current bestfriend. We were friends just like THAT! The teachers do seem like they hate you at times but overall it is a great school! Also compared to my other school, SBS is smaller which I love! I also LOVE the March Madness Basketball Tourney that we host at Gross. It is a great way to meet kids from other schools! GO TIGERS!

Posted April 18, 2012
I loved St. Bernadtte School! Lunches were Good and I wish I never had to leave! Everyone was sooo NICE.

St Bernadette School 2

Posted September 29, 2010
This school is probably not the greatest, compared to the other schools in the area. I think that I would've been better off attending the public jr. high school. While the Language Arts and Social Studies programs are pretty good, the Math and Science programs are weak. We have been studying the same thing for almost a month in both classes! However, there is a real sense of unity in our class. All of the "popular" kids hang out with everyone, and they don't exclude anyone. There is a small problem with bullying in our class. The discipline could be better. Also, we often feel a sense of dislike from our teachers around our classroom. Stay on their good side! ~Lunches are fantabulous!~

Posted December 01, 2007

St Bernadette School 4

Posted June 29, 2005
I have two daughters going to school there and am always impressed with their instructors. Education and respect towards others is evident to anyone visiting. Here is an example: Once I had arranged for an award-winning science fiction writer to speak to a writing class. The teacher sent two students who greeted us, formally introduced themselves, and escorted us to the location of the meeting. The writer was so impressed, that he continues his correspondence with the instructor there, helping whenever he can. The kids learn early how proper etiquette advances them toward better opportunities in life. Education-wise, the teachers are always available to meet with us and offer suggestions where they see need for improvement. They have been supporting of our children and of us (which is an extra bonus). I am happy for my children knowing that their experiences there will benefit them for the rest of their lives.

St Bernadette School