Posted October 09, 2010
my children attended CCS for 2 years until we moved out of state. You don't know a good thing until it's gone. How I wish I could have picked them up and taken them with us! Strong academics, morals and ethics with exceptional leadership to back them up. Helped me to set new standards when searching for future schools.

Posted March 01, 2010
CCS is a school of pure Christian excellence. The faculty become family, the children are scoring 1.5-2 grade levels higher on the standardized testing, Christian morals and values are not only the expectation, but also are developed. The teachers are closely involved. I can't say enough about this school, my child has gone there for the past 3 years and it has been nothing but a blessing; truly worth every single penny. Class sizes are approx 10-18 students.

Posted January 10, 2009

Cornerstone Christian School
3704 370 Plaza, Bellevue, NE  68123
Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-9
Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.