Posted October 19, 2010
After recently being relocated with the military to Colorado Springs, the thing we were most upset about leaving was Fairview. My daughter attended Fairview from 1st through 3rd grades and the experience for her and us was nothing short of fantastic. The teachers, staff, and administration are all amazing. The education she received and the patience from her teachers was incredible. As soon as our commitment is up we will be moving back and can't wait to enroll the rest of our children here when they are of age. I really can't imagine a Great Schools rating of only 5. This school is a 10!

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted June 27, 2009
my son only attended this school for a short time, but now that he's in another school district, I realize what an amazing school this is. The principal was always out greeting the parents and children in the morning. I've been at the school we are at now for over a year and still don't know what the principal looks like. The teacher he has a amazing and caring. The staff was always helpful and friendly. I can only hope we get stationed back in Nebraska so my kids can attend this school again!

Posted January 21, 2009
Our daughter's educational quest started at Fairview, she is now in the 2nd grade and her knowledge has soared. Since she started we have been kept abreast of her education, attitude, and abilities. The school's summer introductory program was very helpful in acclimating our daughter - initially to school and then to the next grade. The before and after school program is second to none - the caregivers are friendly, courteous and there for the children.

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted March 31, 2008
My daughter is currently in the 3rd grade at Fairview. The staff in this building are professional, respectful and extremely caring with their students. I couldn't ask for a better educational experience for my child than she is receiving here. I would also like to say that their Kid's Time program is also one of the best there is to offer. They have a variety of activities for the kids to do and they always seem to be very caring when interacting with the kids.

Posted February 23, 2008
My children have attended this school for 4 years. The staff is caring. They are able to meet the individual needs of each student. We have been very impressed with the staff, students and families involved with the school.

Posted January 06, 2007
Both my children have gone to Fairview for 2 1/2 years. This is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best. The teachers share ideas and resources. They work hard to bring out the best in each child and stress treating each other kindly. The teachers work hard to challenge the students who are capable of advanced learning. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. He is a great example of a leader and I will miss his kind greetings to the students and parents everyday. Thank you Fairview for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world!

Posted March 06, 2006
I love this school. The staff is amazing and the principal is a wonderful leader. I hated to move.

Posted September 29, 2005
I would like to take this opportunity to say that my children love the Fairview school. I think that the teachers and principal are all wonderful. I also love the before/after school program. Miss Chris does a wonderful job and all of the workers are very nice and helpful.

Fairview Elementary School
14110 Tregaron Dr, Bellevue, NE  68123
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top