Bellevue, NE

Posted April 07, 2014
Love the teachers, principal and support staff. My children's needs are more than being met. Now the question of why the school has a 4/10 rating is pretty simple. The testing includes EVERY single student even those with extreme special needs and Two springs accomidates many of those students. Many students are in fact sent Two Springs over other school.

Posted March 26, 2014
This school is more than we could have dreamed for as a military family moving every few years. The staff and teacher have been amazing and flexible to meet the needs of our 6th grade type 1 diabetic. I'm not sure how the 4 out of 10 rating came to be, but I'd rate this one a 10.5.

Posted March 04, 2014
I second another reviewer who stated not to trust the 4/10 rating. Two of my children attended this school for three years. Everything from the persons at the front desk who greet you upon entering, the fabulous teachers and the wonderful parents make this school top notch. Each teach my children had genuinely cared about the kids and made the school experience a good one! I would not hesitate for a minute to recommend this school to anyone I know. I personally was not involved with the PTA (but a close friend was) and they are very involved with taking every opportunity to improve the school. There are many functions in which both parents and children can be involved. There are books and donuts mornings where donuts and juice are served and parents come with their children before school and read with them - my kids loved this and it was wonderful seeing so many parents. There is also a great carnival at least once a year. There are many opportunities for parents to be involved. We have since moved and our new schools are no where near as wonderful as Two Springs. This school will always hold fond memories for both my children and me.

Posted February 11, 2014
Don't just look at the Great Schools rating. I was nervous sending my son here because of the rating it had on this site but we decided to try it since it's our assigned school. I'm SO glad we went to Two Springs. The kids learn so much but does it's taught in a fun way. My son loves school and brags to his sister that he gets to go and she just gets to stay home and play. His test scores are all above average or advanced so succeeding on the test side of things is certainly attainable here, despite the school's lower Great Schools rating indicates. The PTO has a lot of great activities and fundraisers that parents can get involved in. The principal is very approachable and the kids and teachers seem to really like him. The school focuses a lot on positive behavior programs which I love. The kids aren't afraid of doing something wrong because they will be punished but they WANT to do the right thing because that behavior is celebrated. I think the front office could do a better job of communicating events with more advance notice but I think improved communication is a common complaint in any organization so I don't feel it's bad enough to take a star away from my rating.

Posted March 13, 2012
This is a case where the Great Schools rating of 4 does not accurately reflect the excellence of this school. My son struggled with reading and his reading in a 6 month period changed drastically thanks to his teacher and reading specialist they assigned him. He also has daily medical needs and I never worry about him while he is at school because they take such good care of him. Unfortunately we are moving and I am using Great Schools to help find a new home in a new town but I wouldn't of picked a home near this school due to it's school rating. So sad I would of missed a wonderful school and I would send my kids here over and over again.

Posted September 15, 2010
Have had a wonderful experience with the Bellevue school district. This year at Two springs is no different. My son is in Kindergarten and is doing well(he did two years of preschool at another Bellevue school). He has some learning delays and they are so good with him. I could not ask for better.

Posted July 15, 2008
Excellent School system. We are a military family, they worked with us to have every thing ready when we arrived 2nd half of a semester. School supplies were provided by the school, a first for us, standard practice for them. Parents are very proactive and supportive in PTA and school activities.

Posted January 03, 2008

Two Springs Elementary School 4

Posted October 04, 2007
Two Springs staff is very professional and responsive to the needs of the students. The administrator is adaptable to the needs of the student body. It is a great place for your child.

Posted January 13, 2007
Two Springs has been Heaven sent for our family. With one spec. needs child the services we have rec'd have been outstanding. The teachers and principal Mrs. Roberts - well, you couldn't ask for any better.

Two Springs Elementary School
3001 Spring Blvd, Bellevue, NE  68123
Last modified Two Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Two Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top