Bellevue, NE

Avery Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2008

Avery Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2005
I think that Belleuv has a great school system. We love Avery, the teachers and staff at our school are the BEST. Our new principal, Mrs Mitchell is very friendly and very approachable. She knows all the kids names and takes the time to talk to them. The teachers are all friendly and really care about their students. They all work together very well. The secretary, para's and other staff are friendly and wonderful with the kids. I do think that there needs to be more parent involvement. You tend to see the same mom's and dad's at school and volunteering for school activities. I think that parents should get involved and be part of the school for their kids. We like Avery, the staff and all the new friends we have made since we started Avery.

Avery Elementary School 5

Posted June 15, 2005
The teachers and office staff at Avery are caring, outgoing, and exemplary examples of people I want my children spending time with. They give so much of their time to help children become educated, well-adjusted and successful students, and are too often not given the appreciation they deserve. My children are happy to go to Avery and have learned so much; I'm impressed with the subject matter they bring home. They learn more complex subjects at a younger age than when I was in grade school, and my children's teachers have always been able to teach the concepts so that they learn it well and are able to take that knowledge to the tests. Discipline can be harsh, but necessary when children acting out takes time away from the rest of the students; I have no problem working with my son's teachers to keep him behaving appropriately and responsibly.

Avery Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2003
The staff at this school is very good. The problem lies with the principal. When I walk into the building she stays in her office. I have yet to see a time when she gets up to greet any parent who comes in. It is not that comfortable of a school. Discipline is another issue, it is completely inconsistent.

Avery Elementary School
2107 Avery Rd, Bellevue, NE  68005
Last modified Avery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avery Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top