Bad
Good

I attended this school in the 90's and loved it . So when we moved back to the area i thought it would be a good school for my children. I was wrong. This year there is a new principal and hopefully he can get this school back to the way it was and keep his teachers in line. Bullying over the last few years while my kids have attended has been horrible and the previous administration did nothing about. Also teachers bullying children has been a problem as well as we have ran into this also. And of course the Administration at the school took the teachers side and did nothing. Please check the school personally or ask other parents if your able to because these are just our personal experiences with the school. Also they replaced the administration at this school since these incidents so by all means don't count the school out. I have a feeling this may be the key to making this a wonderful school again.

We just relocated here from overseas and I have one daughter in Belleaire elementary. I cannot express how impressed I am with the care and concern they have shown for my daughter. I was concerned about the school because it it located in an area of greater poverty, however I would now choose this school over the wealthiest. They agreed to evaluate my daughter for extra help due to dyslexia immediately and have already been working with her on her reading and spelling with a special teacher. I am very glad we chose this school and would recommend it to anyone. The teachers and staff really care about the students. My daughter loves to go to school.

Last modified Belleaire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.