Bellevue East Sr High School 2

Posted August 04, 2014
This school has bullying problems, there are teachers who care but there are others who don't help, even the deans at the school they honestly don't investigate the situation correctly. When a student has a personal problem against another student they go to the deans, but how could they feel protected if those are "trusted adults," asking the student's peers who aren't and should not get involved about that situation? This school also has a lot of clique's... but no school is perfect, it could be a better place if they tried and turned it around.

Posted May 27, 2013
Bellevue East was a wonderful surprise! My daughter wanted to attend Bellevue West because that's where all of her friends were assigned. Alexis was placed on the waiting list and was disappointed when she did not get to attend B. West. However, within just a few short weeks she had met a new group of friends, joined Marching Band and the Theater Program and adjusted to the teachers. She is very content at Bell East and when told she had been granted a spot a Bell West, she turned down the opportunity. I think both Bellevue East and West High are wonderful schools and my daughter is happy with her choice to stay at East!

Posted May 14, 2010
Two children have graduated from Bellevue East. They now offer more dual enrollment and AP classes. Most recent child graduated with 31 college credits - 31!! Teachers were alwyas willing to work with me as a parrent - you get what you as a parrent put into it. Facilites are some of the best in Omaha area.

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted January 02, 2009
the Bellevue East Chieftain Band is absolutley fantastic! Truly the only reason i go to the football games are to watch the band perform. And i have noticed many others do that to, the only come to see the band and then leave.

Posted November 15, 2008
I am currently a student at Bellevue East, and I love it there. There are so many great aspects to being a Chieftain, I doubt I can mention them all. Let me start off by saying the teachers are top-notch. I have had the most amazing teachers who really care about their students and have gone the extra mile to help us out. The extracurriculars at this school are fantastic. The music department is top-notch in all they do, wether it be marching band taking first place throughout compition season, or East High Singers singing with the Omaha Symphony each year. The drama department is also fabulous, and puts together fantastic shows each year. No matter what activity you chose to participate in, you will become like family. This is a GREAT school for everyone :)

Bellevue East Sr High School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
Surprising! I am amazed at the comments I have read on here. My child is a 10th grader and in advanced classes. The teachers really like to challenge the students and are preparing them for University expectations. The band is amazing! They took 1st place in the state and have consistanly taken 1st in the competitions they have been in. Besides, how often do you see the crowd at a football game stay in their seats at halftime to watch the band perform and not go to the snack stand or bathroom?

Posted August 08, 2008
This will be my third year at Bellevue East and I absolutely love it. The teachers are all very friendly and I haven't experienced one that doesn't honestly care about the students and teaching. I have found every class i've taken to be helpful in the SAT/ACT tests, and am disappointed by the people giving this school bad reviews, especially former Chieftains. There are many ways to get involved in sports and clubs. At Bellevue East we have school pride, and everyone can find a place somewhere here.

Bellevue East Sr High School 3

Posted August 02, 2008
This school is average at best. The teachers are absolutely nothing special. I rarely get a report card without errors. They dont respond to emails the administration does nothing to correct incompetent teachers even when advised about it. My kid hardly ever has homework but gets the highest marks in advanced classes. As she has all the way through Bellevue schools with almost no homework. ridiculous. At least they are offering more advanced and honors classes now. I keep my kid there because she wants to be with her friends not for educational purposes.

Bellevue East Sr High School 1

Posted April 25, 2008

Bellevue East Sr High School
1401 High School Dr, Bellevue, NE  68005
Last modified Bellevue East Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellevue East Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top