Bad
Good

My daughter has been going to Betz for the past four years and she adores her school, her teachers and all of the staff there. Everyone is wonderful and caring, and the school as a whole gives off a family type atmoshere. I've never felt like an intruder in the school, and i'm always welcomed anytime of the day to visit my daughter's class or have lunch with her. My daughter is an above average reader, and they encourage her daily by having her read to other faculty members as well as other classes. There is a definite teamwork atmosphere at Betz which, I believe, puts it far above the rest of the schools in the area.

My daughter is in the 3rd grade and has been at Betz since Kindergarten. I've always been able to have a good working relationship with her teachers, principal and the PTA. I feel very fortunate to be at Betz Elementary

We are new to Nebraska, I moved my daughter from California so she can attend a better school, we could not be more pleased with Bellevue schools, especially Betz Elementary! So many opportunities to learn!! Everyone really cares about the children here!

Last modified Betz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.