Bellevue, NE

Posted October 07, 2009

Betz Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My daughter has been going to Betz for the past four years and she adores her school, her teachers and all of the staff there. Everyone is wonderful and caring, and the school as a whole gives off a family type atmoshere. I've never felt like an intruder in the school, and i'm always welcomed anytime of the day to visit my daughter's class or have lunch with her. My daughter is an above average reader, and they encourage her daily by having her read to other faculty members as well as other classes. There is a definite teamwork atmosphere at Betz which, I believe, puts it far above the rest of the schools in the area.

Posted January 29, 2009
My daughter is in the 3rd grade and has been at Betz since Kindergarten. I've always been able to have a good working relationship with her teachers, principal and the PTA. I feel very fortunate to be at Betz Elementary

Posted October 18, 2007
We are new to Nebraska, I moved my daughter from California so she can attend a better school, we could not be more pleased with Bellevue schools, especially Betz Elementary! So many opportunities to learn!! Everyone really cares about the children here!

Posted February 20, 2006

Posted April 15, 2004
I am the parent of a kindergartner and I think that my daughter's teacher is wonderful. She is able to challenge the children who are ready to move ahead while not leaving the slower to learn children behind. My daughter has learned a lot of new things and really enjoys class. She has even started to read. I am really happy with Betz school. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Betz Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2004
I am the parent of a kindergarten here. I believe that they push them too hard. My son comes home telling me about things he's learned, that I didn't learn until Junior High, or even High School. While I am proud of my son's intelligence, I believe that it is too much to thrust upon a 5 year old.

Betz Elementary School
605 West 27th Ave, Bellevue, NE  68005
Last modified Betz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Betz Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top