Bad
Good

This school from what I have seen so far is great. The staff answers all questions, and are there if you need anything.

This school is fantastic! It deeply cares about the students. I just cannot say enough good things about Central Elementary! On a side note, the spelling and grammar mistakes in the review below mine is appalling.

I cannot say how much this school has failed to meet any of my expectations. My family and I thought it would be better to put our kids in a bigger school district rather than continue in a smaller school district...we were thinking that there would be more available such as resourses, activities etc. Lets just say there isnt. The lack of communication is appauling, they did not listen to our requests about our kids. They waiting until the last 9 weeks to say that they wanted to have our oldest daughter tested for learning disabilities..come on ..she has been there the whole and REALLY the last nine weeks??? the counselor at the school I think assumes that she is the principle of the school..as I have had more calls from her than the actual principle! She is rude and insulting...I am not at all happy with this school district! I could go and on..Belleaire would be a better choice if you had to go with this school district..

My children have gone here for years! It is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers, administers and staff.

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.