Bellevue, NE

Fort Crook Elementary School 4

Posted June 27, 2011
My son has gone to school here for 4 years and my daughter for 1. We have been very happy with the teachers and the interest they have taken in our children.

Fort Crook Elementary School 0

Posted November 29, 2007
This school is most impressive. The faulty and staff are more than accomodating for the military lifestyle One of the best schools have have been blessed to send my kids to. I have a 4th, 1st, and Kindergartner.

Fort Crook Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2006
This is a small community school near Offutt AFB housing. It is above average but not the best school we have been in. Overall, a safe happy place for kids with good teachers. There are not as many extra programs or family involvement opportunities as I would like.

Fort Crook Elementary School 5

Posted June 30, 2004
Fort Crook is a great school with great teachers, staff, and parents. Even with the high military family ratio and student turnover rate the class sizes are small and they host some great student and family activities. My son has gone to Kindergarten and first grade there and is excited to start second grade! He loves it!

Fort Crook Elementary School
12501 South 25th St, Bellevue, NE  68123
Last modified Fort Crook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fort Crook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top