Bellevue, NE

Posted April 11, 2012
Great school. love Mr. Chism.He is a great principal. I have two boys that go to this school and I have no complaints.

Lemay Elementary School 2

Posted December 09, 2010
I have been very disappointed with this school since we moved to the area. My child has an IEP in place, but I'll be darned if I have seen it be of any help. I have yet to see my child be happy or be challenged to his full potential there. Unless I contact the teacher with concerns, I never hear anything on my child's progress unless it's time for conferences. I am considering moving him to a new school if not at the beginning of the new year, then by the start of the next school year.

Posted September 12, 2009

Posted August 22, 2008
LeMay is great! I had students attending there for 10 years and it is a wonderful school with great parent involvement, great teachers and is just a well-run school.

Posted July 17, 2006
I love Lemay, My daughter just finished Kindergaten and I have never been more pleased. the Teachers and the staff are fantastic. All my questions and concerns were answered very quickly. Thanks for all the Hard Work!

Posted April 06, 2006
Outstanding school! Highly recommended. Pleasant staff and well balanced curriculum.

Posted January 25, 2006
In a few simple words... This school has been great for my child and has been a great experience for our family. The faculty does everything they can to ensure the best education possible for the children. Great School!

Posted September 11, 2005
I have two children that attend Lemay. They have been going for two years now. I have nothing but good things to say about the school. My son who was in kindergarten last year, loved it! He had a hard time at first but his teacher really got him motivated and he started doing great. My daughter who is an above average student in third grade loves it as well. I am not sure what the previous review was speaking about but as a parent if I would have witnessed that happening I would have put a stop to it immediately and from my experience with the staff at Lemay I don't think that it would have been allowed to happen. I am active with the school and there is an open door policy (after sign in of course) Thank you Lemay for making this school experience a great one!

Posted April 05, 2005

Posted March 18, 2005
- a former student

Lemay Elementary School
2726 Kennedy Dr, Bellevue, NE  68123
Last modified Lemay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lemay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top