Bad
Good

Very satisfied with this school's curriculum, teachers, facilities, programs and principal. I would recommend to others.

Great school. love Mr. Chism.He is a great principal. I have two boys that go to this school and I have no complaints.

I have been very disappointed with this school since we moved to the area. My child has an IEP in place, but I'll be darned if I have seen it be of any help. I have yet to see my child be happy or be challenged to his full potential there. Unless I contact the teacher with concerns, I never hear anything on my child's progress unless it's time for conferences. I am considering moving him to a new school if not at the beginning of the new year, then by the start of the next school year.

LeMay is great! I had students attending there for 10 years and it is a wonderful school with great parent involvement, great teachers and is just a well-run school.

Last modified Lemay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.