Bellevue, NE

Posted July 18, 2007
Logan was an excellent school.Nice and friendly people.But I have to attend mission for 8th grade.I hope it'll be just as good.

Posted October 02, 2006
I am a student at this school. I am an 8th grader on the team Pathfinders, one of the three 8th grade teams here. The Chorus,and Drama aspect of the school is awesome. Also, the sports are going awesome. Logan Ladies won first at the cross country championship meet this year! my teachers are always happy and fun to be around. This school is top-notch!

Posted April 10, 2005
How many Disc Jockey's get to rate a school?! Well, I'm here to tell you that the faculty is always helpful and polite, and the students are awesome! There is strong parent involvement, and not only does this school have a first-class facility, but it is always clean and well cared for. There is a wide variety of academic programs and activities for a wide variety of interests. Guests are made felt welcome, and the Principal is very friendly. Highly recommended!

Posted November 17, 2004
I'm a student at Logan Fontenelle Middle School; I think parents should not be the only people who get to sound off. I'm an 8th grader on the Pathfinder team, one of the four 8th grade teams. All the teachers are wonderful. My Algebra 1 teacher is always smiling. They have a wonderful Drama and Sports program. They also have fabulous extra-curricular activities. This is definitely an awesome school.

Posted September 22, 2003
This is a great school that offers many learning materials. I would recommend this school to others. Even the janitors are pleasant to be around. The teachers are well taught and provide a great learning experience.

Logan Fontenelle Middle School
701 Kayleen Dr South, Bellevue, NE  68005
Last modified Logan Fontenelle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Logan Fontenelle Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top