Bennet, NE

Elementary At Bennet 5

Posted October 28, 2010
I am so pleased that my kids go to this school. We love the school, the staff and all that they do for my children to reach their academic goals.

Elementary At Bennet 0

Posted October 03, 2009
because it was a good grade school and the only grade school I was in.

Elementary At Bennet 0

Posted July 30, 2008
My child came from Lincoln Public Schools having completed the First grade and the Accelerated Reading Program at LPS. Upon entering the Second grade at Bennet Elementary School, he was not able to read even the simplest of text. The Bennet teaching staff recognized a need, filled it, and now he reads quite well. My child excelled so quickly with the guidance of their staff it was amazing. The staff at Bennet Public School is first rate and I am pleased with what their school has to offer.

Elementary At Bennet
50 Dogwood, Bennet, NE  68317
Last modified Elementary At Bennet is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elementary At Bennet Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top