Posted September 17, 2009
We offer an education designed around the students. 90% of our graduating class goes to college and over 90% get academic scholarships.

Posted September 29, 2008

Posted April 11, 2008
I am very impressed how Leyton High has helped my children. The teachers are very hands-on workers, and always care for their students. Leyton High has helped my children be prepared to meet the needs of this changing world!

Posted September 10, 2007
This high school is the best I've seen in the Panhandle area. I recommend this school to anyone looking for their childs' education!

Leyton High School 4

Posted April 23, 2006
- a former student

Leyton High School
504 Main St, Dalton, NE  69131
Last modified Leyton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leyton High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.