David City, NE

Posted April 12, 2012
As a graduate of this school system, I can say I am truly blessed to have such a solid academic foundation. I went to one of the top private colleges in the midwest (as ranked each year by several national publications) and much of the material was review for me. The teachers at Aquinas inspired me and made me want to be at school each day. They were invested in me, not only as a student, but as a person and I have strong relationships with many of them to this day. The extracurricular activities were outstanding. I was involved in just about everything from music to drama to sports and each experience is special to me. The coaches/directors know how to get the most out of the students they have (often with less budget/facilities than public school counterparts). I continue to support Aquinas and will for the rest of my life - they are turning out well-rounded, intelligent, respectful young adults. In my experience with other schools across Nebraska (both public and private), they are truly at the top.

Aquinas Middle High School 4

Posted July 22, 2008
I wouldn't dream of sending my children to any other school. Sure there are areas where improvements are needed but thats with any school. I am a graduate of the school myself and look forward to watching all 3 of my children becoming well rounded and successful individuals while attending this fine Catholic school. Children need to learn responsiblity, respect for themselves and others and the importance of good character. I know that by sending my kids to school here they are going to learn more than reading, writing and arithmatic. They will also learn to have a strong faith in God and to turn to Him in good times and in bad. Something that they dare not do in a public school these days.

Posted March 31, 2008
Wow! What a difference 3 years can make, especially for girls athletics at Aquinas! The girls have qualified for state in CC the past two years, Volleyball this past year and the outlook for volleyball AND basketball state trips are very promising next year.

Posted November 19, 2006
- a former student
Academic programs are outstanding - very sound foundation and great supplemental courses. Extracurricular activities offer a wide variety of opportunities for all students to get involved. Music department is very solid with a variety of ways to participate. Theater department is innovative and fresh - teaches students to work with a budget and be good stewards of what they have. The athletics program is second-to-none in the area. Students learn to be a part of a team and maximize their abilities. Parents are pivotal to the success of the school, volunteering their time and talents for the betterment of the students. Overall, this school is a great Christ-centered learning environment with plenty of opportunities for advancement. Highly recommended.

Aquinas Middle High School 2

Posted February 05, 2005
academics and athletics are at best mediocre especially for girls.

Aquinas Middle High School 2

Posted January 05, 2005
- a former student
Bare bones education. just the basics. take a look at the academic course list and compare with that of David city high. the public school has a course list almost 1/3 longer. I graduated from the school, and the best that can be said about the school is that the quality of the education was mediocre and definitely below average.

Aquinas Middle High School
3420 Mn Rd Box 149, David City, NE  68632
Last modified Aquinas Middle High School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Aquinas Middle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top