Deshler, NE

Deshler High School 0

Posted April 05, 2009
I have had children in the DPS school system for 6 years and I would have to say the previous 2 reviews suprised me. Both of my children have required special needs since they entered the school. All of the teachers and staff memebers have always treated us and our children kind and fair. I do not believe that I could ask for a better school to send my children to.

Deshler High School 5

Posted July 15, 2008

Deshler High School 1

Posted May 26, 2008
I definitely agree with the previous review. Our experience in that school was absolutely the same. During the time our children attended school there, the administrators and some staff members were amongst the good 'ol boys and focused more on athletics then on academics. Some students attending school in Deshler were treated indifferently by the school.

Deshler High School 5

Posted November 21, 2007

Deshler High School 4

Posted October 09, 2007

Deshler High School
1402 3rd St, Deshler, NE  68340
Last modified Deshler High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deshler High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top