Bad
Good

Outstanding school. Based on neighborhoods that feed it - will be the very best of the many good elementary schools in Elkhorn for many years to come.

My daughter attends Fire Ridge and we LOVE IT! It is a wonderful school in a wonderful community. It is a school people in this area hope and pray the school district doesn't re-zone them out of. It is definitely the elementary school of choice in the area and we are so blessed to be a part of it! Go Falcons!

decent to good. very nice teachers. If I lived in the neighborhood I would have my kids go there.

It is disheartening to see the negative review of Fire Ridge and think it is misleading for people potentially looking to move into the area. I have a child in 2nd grade and kindergarten at this school and have nothing bad to say about it. I think the teachers and principal are great and the PTO goes above and beyond. We are leaving the area, but if we were to stay in Omaha, I wouldn't want my kids at any other school.

There is lots of bullying at this school. Some staff members are mean and none of the parents think so because they act all nice to them. I'd give this school 2 stars because you don't get overloaded with homework. You get about 20 minutes a day for a 5th grader.

Last modified Fire Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.