Geil Elementary School 0

Posted July 04, 2009
We chose the neighbor because of Geil and have not been dissappointed. Great teachers and our kids and been very happy here.

Geil Elementary School 0

Posted January 02, 2008
This school is excellent. The teachers and staff work hard to provide a safe learning environment. When they started the direct instruction my daughter was in K. I was not to happy with it at first but overall I think it was a great tool for the kids. My K was reading at the age of 5. There is alot of parent envolvment.

Geil Elementary School
1600 D St, Gering, NE  69341
Last modified Geil Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Geil Elementary School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top