Grand Island, NE

Dodge Elementary School 5

Posted March 10, 2013
My daughter started the third grade at this school, we moved here from Florida. The teachers are all very welcoming. My daughter loves her school and teacher. What I like most about the school is that it's not so big, office staff remembered my name after my first visit. That made me feel great! The principal is Mrs. Kohler, very nice person always involved with school project. You can even find her helping the crossing guard, and lunch lady.

Dodge Elementary School 0

Posted March 23, 2008
This is a great school. Mrs. Schulte is a great principal. She really takes the time to listen to problems or concerns!

Dodge Elementary School 4

Posted November 07, 2007

Dodge Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
My son is a kindergartener at dodge and he loves school. He is doing really well. I am very happy with dodge thus far. He absolutley loves his teacher Mrs. Vitera she is wonderful with them and is doing a good job with them..I love the fact that my son loves to come to school it makes my life and his alot easier....

Dodge Elementary School
641 South Oak St, Grand Island, NE  68801
Last modified Dodge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dodge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top