Posted February 01, 2013
If I could rate 10 stars, I would. Great staff & good parent involvement make this school the best grade school in town. There are many parents that fake their address so their kids can attend Engleman. That's how good it is.

Posted July 09, 2012
Well, since I have looked at the test scores which only one is posted, I now understand why the ranking is a 3. I have three children who all went to this AMAZING school. The teachers there are very helpful to the students and keep you updated as to what is going on. I have a gifted child and they had a program for him. Engleman is also K-5 not 6 as they have it listed above. LOVE this school, sad we had to move :(

Posted May 26, 2010
My daughter began her school career here and we could not have been happier. The principal was hands-on and fantastic and the kindergarten teachers were caring and nurturing. I loved how the principal would spend time teaching in all the classrooms, ate lunch with the kids in the cafeteria, and took the time to get to know every child by name. All the staff there greeted you with a smile. Visiting your child at school during lunchtime was encouraged. The teachers used a good reading curriculum that taught in creative ways and I was confident my daughter was getting a good start on her education. We were sad to move away from this great school.

Engleman Elementary School
1812 Mansfield Rd, Grand Island, NE  68803
Last modified Engleman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Engleman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top