Grand Island, NE

Northwest High School 4

Posted September 27, 2013
I would definitely recommend Northwest High School!! This is my son's Senior year and he has learned so much. Teachers and staff are amazing!

Posted January 23, 2013
My son is a freshmen at Northwest. I decided to opt him in because it is a much smaller school then the other high school in town. Although most of my son friends went to the other high school. He has been able to make new friends quickly, and really seems to feel comfortable there. He really likes and respects his coaches and teachers there. I would recommend Northwest to any parent that is afraid that your child would get lost in the crowd at a bigger high school.

Posted January 22, 2013
I've been in northwest for 4 years now, I'm a senior. Northwest isn't just another ordinary school where kids learn & study. We also do alot of fun things everyone is always laughing, its the place where you can make friends easily. I'm not saying its heaven, there is drama and sometimes bullying, but I've never seen anyone get bullied or threaten or pushed into a locker by another fellow student member. I have seen and heard name calling which is usually something typically normal. Some students like to make jokes, its not highly acceptable but theres a point in life when you have to have a sense of humor. I think our Vice Principal Mr.Eberhart is doing quite a good job, he is strict but he has helped many students ever since he has been in office. As well as the teachers they are always there to help you when needed, "never be shy to ask a question" those 7 words were told to me when I was a freshman

Northwest High School 1

Posted September 04, 2011
My child is on their 3rd year there and has been bullied almost every day. So much so that it has interupted their school work. In the past I had brought it to the staff and principal's attention and nothing was done. My child has been threatened, teased, and harassed at this school with the staff knowledge. I am not impressed with Northwest nor recommend it.

Northwest High School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
I think GINW is a very good school. Way better than the other school, at least they think they're a school, Grand Island Senior High. The teachers know everyone by name and you know pretty much everyone. I am getting a very good education.

Posted September 24, 2008

Northwest High School
2710 North North Rd, Grand Island, NE  68803
Last modified Northwest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top