Hastings, NE

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted December 12, 2013
This school does an excellent job at teaching and communicating with these kids. You can sense the strong feelings that each of these school officials have for these children. But it is a school , not a daycare ,where a lot of the parents seem to treat it! The kids need more parent involvement!!!---20 min. a day won't hurt ya!

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
This school works with kids with a lot of help to kids That don't need much. They have very good teachers There. They need to keep up the good work. That they are doing

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted November 09, 2010
I think this school is very good. I have four kids I made sure thery will be going to this school.I went to this school when i was younger. They make sure your kids get the attention that they need.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2005
My son a very bright child attended Kindergarten at this school. I was very disappointed in how the teacher communicated with me and treated my child.He would often come home crying. She was also very quick to send my child to the principal's office without working through it. For example, I went to pick up my child from the principal office at the end of the day. He said to my son, 'What have you learned today?' My son replied, 'That I can change my life.' I'm sorry but I do not know any 6 year old that has the power or knowledge to change his life. He knows he just wants to be a kid, enjoy recess.There were no PTOmtgs. Since then we have changed schools. My son at 8 reads at a 7th grade level, 99% in Math and is an excellent student. There has been no behavior problems.

Lincoln Elementary School
720 South Franklin, Hastings, NE  68901
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top