Hastings, NE

Longfellow Elementary School 5

Posted April 07, 2015
My sons school is amazing!! My son is autistic and the teachers are a God send!! Mrs. Amber Shiltz is an angel that saved our son! He is now in a class room and the students are so good to him!! I could not have asked for a better school! The teachers at this school are top knotch and I could not ask for better friends!!

Longfellow Elementary School 5

Posted September 06, 2008
My children went to Longfellow from 1993-2004, they are better people as a result of the work of the teachers. Not only was the mind educated, but also their character. Thanks.

Longfellow Elementary School
828 North Hastings, Hastings, NE  68901
Last modified Longfellow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longfellow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top